3D Print Han Solo's DL-44 Blaster from STAR WARS A New Hope | Star Wars HAN SOLO Blaster


Hello Everyone! In this video I show how I assembled PortedtoReality's amazing DL-44 kit on Thingiverse (link can be found below) and then finished the blaster in a custom paint job. This is a blaster I have wanted to add to my collection for quite some time, and this particular kit is highly detailed. (Check out my channel to see the build for Leia's blaster!) We see Han with this blaster in George Lucas' Star Wars, Episode 4 - A New Hope, and in Solo - A Star Wars Story when Han receives this blaster from Beckett. 

This kit is super easy to assemble thanks to the instructions provided by PortedtoReality in the piece zip file. I hope you enjoy making this prop as much as I did, and feel free to contact me let me know how yours turned out or if you have any questions! 


Don't forget to like, comment & subscribe! You can also find me on Instagram & Twitter - @haas_of_props 

Thank you for watching & Enjoy! 

The link to the original free 3D files & assembly instructions can be found here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:191...

Comments