Dream Walker Book Series Sandman Faux Leather Pouch Complete Build | FREE LEATHER POUCH TEMPLATE

 


Hello Everyone! This custom faux leather pouch was inspired by the new book series Dream Walker from the author G.W. Mullins. I have been a fan of Mullins' books for several years now and I was so honored to be approached to build props for this new series promotional materials. Now that the book has finally been released I can release the free template and building process! 

In this video I show how I used Wonderflex to mimic leather and build this pouch from scrath. Wonderflex is a such a versatile thermoplastic capable of many uses in both the cosplay and prop builder universes. I personally have used it in my professional theatrical work. If you are interested in using this product check out this link: https://www.wonderflexworld.com/shop/... 

Free Pouch Template Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/112U9...


Like & Subscribe to see many more builds

Thank you and follow on Instagram & Twitter @haas_of_props

Comments