Dream Walker Book Series Sandman Goggles Complete Build | FREE GOGGLES TEMPLATE

 


Hello Everyone! These custom Steampunk inspired goggles were inspired by the new book series Dream Walker from the author G.W. Mullins. I have been a fan of Mullins' books for several years now and I was so honored to be approached to build props for this new series' promotional materials. Now that the book has finally been released I can release the free template and building process! Through meetings with the author we agreed on this final design with these red lenses. 

This video shows you the steps I used to create these goggles from scratch. 

Free Template Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m7TL...

Let me know how yours turn out, and don't forget to like, follow, & subscribe!

Follow on Instagram & Twitter - @haas_of_props

Comments