STAR TREK - The Next Generation Type II Phaser 3D Print Build | Star Trek Themed 3d PRINT & BUILD

  

Hello Everyone! In this video I will show you how to assemble a 3D printed phaser from Star Trek - The Next Generation and paint it to be screen ready. 

Star Trek TNG was my first introduction to the Star Trek Universe, and has always remained as my personal favorite. The phasers used on the show changed throughout the seasons, but this Type II (yet again) has been my favorite so I needed to add it to my ever growing collection. 
It is the perfect addition to your next Star Trek themed cosplay or a perfect addition to your collection. I hope you enjoy making it as much as I did! Let me know if you make one and show me how it turned out!

The link to the files used can be found in the video's YouTube description!

The individual pieces were printed using an Ender 3 Pro 3D printer using the following settings: 
Material Type: PLA 
Layer Height (mm): 0.15 
Shell Thickness (mm): 0.8 
Bottom/Top Thickness (mm): 0.6 
Fill Density (%): 10 
Print Speed (mm/s): 50 
Printing Temp. (C): 200 
Bed Temp. (C): 50 
Support: Everywhere 
Platform Adhesion Type: Raft 

I hope you enjoy & Thank You for watching! 
Don't forget to like, comment & subscribe! 
You can also find me on Instagram & Twitter - @haas_of_props

Comments