Cyberpunk Neurotoxin Combat Knife 3D Print & Assemble | CYBERPUNK 2077 COMBAT KNIFE 3D PRINT

 

Hello Everyone! Since I made the Cyberpunk Thermal Katana (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSVur...) I have been wanting to make this combat knife! As far as I know it has never been added to the game (at least I haven't been able to find it), and is based off of concept art featured in the book: The World of Cyberpunk 2077. 

This amazing file created by CrossfireZ is so loaded with detail, moving parts, removable toxin vile, and comes with printable decals.

This prop is perfect for an individual who wants to create a cosplay character with a unique prop, or for the individual, like me, who wants to add amazing pieces to their ever-growing collection. I hope you enjoy making this knife as much as I did, and let me know in the comments below what you think or if you have any questions! Be sure to tag me so I can see your amazing creations. 

Don't forget to like, comment & subscribe! 

You can also find me on Instagram & Twitter - @haas_of_props 

And on TikTok - @haasofprops

Thank you for watching & Enjoy! 

The link to the original free 3D file can be found here in the video's YouTube description.

Comments