Build Boba Fett EE-3 Carbine Rifle with Foam | CARBINE RIFLE THE MANDALORIAN & The Book of BOBA FETT

 

Hello Everyone! I'm super excited to release this project which has been in the making for a while now! We first saw this version of Boba's EE-3 Carbine Rifle in the second season of The Mandalorian, and now we are getting the chance to see it continue into The Book of Boba Fett. This build shows you how I made this lightweight and con safe EVA foam blaster by using foam, PVC, plexi, and 3D printed greebles. 

Here is the link to the free template pdf: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_lDU... 

All .stl files for the greebles can be purchased in one lot here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/11249331... 

I hope you enjoy making this rifle as much as I did and let me know in the comments below what you think or if you have any questions! Be sure to tag me so I can see your amazing creations. 

Don't forget to like, comment & subscribe! 

You can also find me on Instagram & Twitter - @haas_of_props 

Thank you for reading & ENJOY!



Comments