Boba Fett Pistol Blaster 3D Print | Star Wars Disney + The Book of BOBA FETT Blaster Build Kit

 


Hello Everyone! I wanted to keep adding to my Boba Fett themed builds. So, I decided to 3D print this blaster we first saw in The Mandalorian, and it has followed through to The Book of Boba Fett. It is pretty easy to assemble, it's all about taking the time to prepare the surface in order to achieve a clean looking prop. Trust me, the time spent sanding, priming, and sanding again is totally worth the final result. 

I hope you enjoy making this blaster as much as I did and let me know in the comments below what you think or if you have any questions! Be sure to tag me so I can see your amazing creations.


Don't forget to like, comment & subscribe! 
You can also find me on Instagram & TikTok @haasofprops 
& Twitter @haas_of_props

Thank you for watching & ENJOY! 
Link to Thingiverse free file: 




Comments