Fennec Shand Concealed Throwing Knife from The Book of Boba Fett | FENNEC SHAND 3D Printed Knife

 


Hello Everyone! I've been waiting ever since the knife was shown in the original Book of Boba Fett trailer and finally it made its debut in episode 3 when she used it to cause Krrsantan to drop into the Rancor pit! I can't wait to see what other surprises the show will reveal. 


Here is the link to the free knife .stl file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YexM...

I hope you enjoy this video! Let me know in the comments below what you think or if you have any questions! Be sure to tag me so I can see your amazing creations. 


Don't forget to like, comment & subscribe! 

You can also find me on Instagram & TikTok @haasofprops 
& Twitter @haas_of_props

Thank you for watching & ENJOY!





Comments