Krrsantan Knuckledusters from The Book of Boba Fett

 

Hello Everyone! After getting a glimpse of these knuckledusters in episode 3 The Streets of Mos Espa, I started to create a 3D .stl file. And then they got their closeup in episode 4 The Gathering Storm when Krrsantan starts (and finishes) a bar fight. 

I always enjoy making props like these. Ones which are key to a character, but subtle in detail and prominence. 

I am so looking forward to seeing how Krrsantan's character progresses through the show. Are you?


Here is the link to the free knife .stl file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_TwL... 

I hope you enjoy this video! Let me know in the comments below what you think or if you have any questions! Be sure to tag me so I can see your amazing creations. 


Don't forget to like, comment & subscribe! 
You can also find me on Instagram & TikTok @haasofprops 
& Twitter @haas_of_props

Thank you for watching & ENJOY! 
These knuckledusters are meant to be used for Star Wars and Krrsantan themed props.




Comments