3D Print CYBERPUNK 2077 Katana Build w/ LED Blade & Black Light Paint | Cyberpunk Arasaka Katana


Hello Everyone! I finally was able to build an Arasaka Katana from Cyberpunk 2077 which incorporated LED lights and black light paint!

In this video I will show you how I assembled the 3D printed pieces and installed the light apparatus. I also used graphite powder to make the blade look more like metal and not painted plastic. This katana is the perfect addition to any Cyberpunk themed cosplay or a perfect addition to any sci-fi collection. I hope you enjoy and are inspired to build one yourself! I hope you enjoy & Thank You for watching!

The link to the free 3D files can be found in the video's YouTube description! 

Don't forget to like, comment & subscribe! 
You can also find me on Instagram & Twitter - @haas_of_props

Comments