3D Print Star Wars Episode 4 - A New Hope Princess Leia Blaster | STAR WARS PRINCESS LEIA BLASTER

 


Hello everyone!
 
This video will show you the step-by-step process I used to build a Leia Blaster (a.k.a. DDC Defender) out of 3D printed pieces. This is such an iconic weapon from the Star Wars series for such an iconic character, and has been one I have wanted to add to my collection for a long time.

All the pieces were printed on an Ender 3 printer using PLA filament. This video shows you the assembly and the paint techniques used to create a prop which looks like it has seen war as part of the Rebellion.

The link to the 3D files used to create this blaster can be found on the video's YouTube page in the description.

This build would be perfect for a Princess Leia themed cosplay or as a display piece.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did building it! Follow me on Instagram & Twitter - @haas_of_props

Comments