3D Printed Crysknife from the Dune Movie | FAST and EASY 3D PRINTED KNIFE PROP

3D Printed Crysknife from the Dune Movie | FAST and EASY 3D PRINTED KNIFE PROP Hello Everyone! With the arrival of the new Dune movie on the scene I wanted to reflect on the original 1984 movie which featured such stars as Patrick Stewart, Sting, Kyle MacLachlan, Francesca Annis and so many more. I love the design of this original Crysknife and wanted to add it to my collection. 

I adapted the original file (link below) designed by McKrats. I split the knife in two so it would be easier to print, and scaled up each piece so when reassembled they would create a knife ≈ 11 inches long. The McKrats knife was ≈ 8 inches in length, but I felt this was on the smaller side after viewing the Paul Atreides & Feyd Rautha fight scene. So, I scaled the pieces up by 39.7%. 

Here's 🥂to the new Dune movie and the rejuvenation of this iconic universe. I can't wait to see it!!!! I hope you enjoy this fast and easy build, and let me know if you print and build one how yours turned out! 

Don't forget to like, comment & subscribe! 

You can also find me on Instagram & Twitter - @haas_of_props 

Thank you for watching & Enjoy! 

The link to the original file, along with print settings, can be found in the video's YouTube description!

Comments