3D Print Shang-Chi Rings | MARVEL'S SHANG-CHI 3D PRINTED RINGS with Blacklight Paint


Hello Everyone! I recently made it to the theatre to see Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, and my mind was blown away! The visual effects and graphics were AMAZING and the story was kick a**!!

As soon as I left the theatre I knew my next project was going to be these rings, but how was the question. I found this amazing stl file by jjones8 on Thingiverse and proceeded to do the geometry (uhh math) needed to make the rings the correct size. Shang-Chi's rings with the yellow energy is amazing, but I have always been drawn to blue, so I wanted to have mine glow blue like Xu Wenwu's. To achieve this I used neon blue blacklight paint, but you can use any color you want. The results (I think) are amazing! Let me know what you think in the comments below! 

I hope you enjoy making these rings as much as I did, and feel free to contact me let me know how yours turned out or if you have any questions! 

Don't forget to like, comment & subscribe! You can also find me on Instagram & Twitter - @haas_of_props 

Thank you for watching & Enjoy! 

The link to the jjones8's on Thingiverse as well as the print settings can be found in the video's YouTube description!

Comments