3D Printed Gold Han Solo Lucky Dice | STAR WARS 3D PRINT PROP

 

Hello Everyone! In this video I make Han Solo's Lucky Dice and cover them in gold! See how easy it is to achieve this prop build, by adapting a 3D print and applying gold leaf. 

These dice were featured in Solo - A Star Wars Story, but they have been a part of the Millennium Falcon décor from the very first film. Chewy knocks them with his head when he enters the cockpit to prepare the leave Tatooine. In A New Hope they appear to be standard dice, but there design was changed for Episode VIII - The Last Jedi where they received their close-up. 

I hope you enjoy making this prop as much as I did, and feel free to contact me let me know how yours turned out or if you have any questions! 

Don't forget to like, comment & subscribe! You can also find me on Instagram & Twitter - @haas_of_props 

Thank you for watching & Enjoy! 

The link to the original free 3D file, as well as print settings can be found here in the video's YouTube description.


Comments