Hawkeye Trick Arrows, Part 2 | 3D Printed HAWKEYE Arrow Tips from the MARVEL Studios Series Finale

 

Hello Everyone! In the Hawkeye season finale about 9 minutes into the episode we get a fantastic sequence of Clint & Kate Bishop assembling a new batch of arrows (the sequence is close to a minute long)! The arrowheads are so prominently featured I wanted to add them to the set I made inspired by episode 3. 

The tips were drafted in AutoCAD and printed on an Ender 3 Pro (print details are listed below). I also used a mirror chrome paint from Spaz Stik which I used on the first arrow batch, because I was so impressed with the results. So far it is the best metallic mirror chrome paint I have found on the market.


Link to free file .stl arrowhead files: 
This lot contains 6 arrow tips, 1 tranq dart, & a jpeg of the Stark logo.

Watch the first batch of arrows being assembled here: 
or Building a Hawkeye themed bow here: 

Don't forget to like, comment & subscribe! 

You can also find me on Instagram & TikTok @haasofprops & Twitter @haas_of_props 

Thank you for watching & ENJOY!









Comments