Newest Addition to the Haas of Props Lego Collection | Harry Potter Lego 76387 Hogwarts Fluffy Encounter

 

Hello Everyone! Beginning with this new addition I will periodically be highlighting various pieces from my own personal collection here in this blog. One of my past-times is to look online at other collectors' collections both for inspiration and curiosity. 

I thought it best to start with the newest addition to my Legos which is the Hogwarts Fluffy Encounter (Lego 76387). This Hogwarts castle addition consists of 397 pieces and took approximately 1 hour to put together. It has 3 minifigs, a 3-headed poseable fluffy and a special "golden" Hermione anniversary minifig. 

This has been out in stores for a while now, but I recently was gifted this by a fellow collector who knew I had not yet purchased it. 

Let me know if you have this set, how you incorporated it into the rest of the castle, or if you have other pieces in your collection you want to show!
You can find me on Instagram & Twitter @haas_of_props



Comments